By answering some quick questions about your current situation we can direct you towards information, advice and services that could help you to live independently and improve your wellbeing.
We can also tell you how likely you are to be eligible for care and support and whether or not you would have to pay for some or all of any support you may receive.
Before you start...
- The Self Assessment tool is covered by our Corporate Privacy Notice
- This self assessment is for adults (over 18)
- You can complete it yourself or on behalf of someone else
- It usually takes around 10-15 mins to complete the first section to get a result
- You do not have to tell us who you are or share any of your personal details to access information
- After getting a result, you will have the chance to make a referral to the council for more information
What is your postcode?
The eligibility criteria for adult social care is the same across all councils in England, however to make a referral, we need to establish that you live in the local area.
Please enter your full postcode in the box below and then click on the Start button to begin your self assessment.