Healthwatch Waltham Forest
Healthwatch Waltham Forest is the new independent voice for people in the London Borough of Waltham Forest. We help to shape, challenge and improve local health and social care services.
We have six main functions. These are:
1. Gathering the views and experiences of Waltham Forest patients and public
2. Making those views known to providers and commissioners
3. Promoting and supporting the involvement of people in the commissioning and provision of local care services and how they are scrutinised
4. Recommending investigation or special review of services via Healthwatch England or directly to the Care Quality Commission (CQC)
5. Providing information and signposting about access to services and support for making informed choices including independent advocacy support to make an NHS complaint
6. Making the views and experiences of people known to Healthwatch England, providing a steer to help it carry out its role as national champion
- 020 7473 9519
Please visit the website to access the community directory and other services or alternatively contact them via the telephone number.
- Referral required
- Registered No.