NELFT North East London Foundation Trust
North East London NHS Foundation Trust (NELFT) provides an extensive range of mental health and community health services for people living in the London boroughs of Waltham Forest, Redbridge, Barking and Dagenham and Havering, and community health services for people living in south west Essex.
We also provide some services to people who live in surrounding areas.
Our mental health services include:
- specialist inpatient and community-based treatment and care for people experiencing acute mental illness
- help for children and young people with emotional
- behavioural or mental health difficulties; care for people with dementia
- support for people with problems associated with drug and alcohol misuse
Our community services include:
- care and support for people living with long term conditions such as diabetes
- speech and language therapy
- health visiting, district and school nursing
- many services that in other areas may be provided in hospital, such as blood testing, foot care and children’s audiology
Our community services are provided in clinics, hospitals and in people’s own homes.