A free service for older people in Waltham Forest The Navigator Hub is a service designed for any Waltham Forest resident aged 50+, who needs a bit of support. The aim is to help you to carry on living independently in your own home.
We can support you by phone, by making home visits, or you can come to
our offices in Walthamstow.
We can help with a range of things, including:
• housing applications
• benefit applications
• reducing your debts
• finding a GP (family doctor)
• writing letters
• getting access to services provided by
• health and safety in your home
• loneliness or isolation, and
• in many other ways – just tell us what you need.