Alliance Resource Healthcare
1) Daily Care/Visit Services - for those who want to continue to live in their own home that will need a few hours of:
- Personal services such as dressing, bathing, incontinence care, assistance in getting up and going to bed, assistance with taking daily medications.
- Home Chores such as meal preparations, light cleaning, laundry and shopping.
- Social support and companionship
All of our staff attend a rigorous selection process to ensure that we can provide you with staff trained,
- Verification of identity.
- Two written references.
- Permit to work in the UK.
We realise the balancing act undertaken to maintain staff levels and remain economically viable.
We will endeavour to meet your staffing needs both short term to cover sickness and holidays and in the longer term providing cost effective staffing that is flexible to meet your room occupancy levels.
It is our aim to maintain independence at home and maintain quality of life.
We will work as partners with relatives in order to provide the best care. We are committed to provide Care programmes that meet your requirements.
2) Live-in Care - for those who want an alternative to residential care and nursing home care. We can provide full-time assistance. Live-in care provides peace of mind and assurance that address personal needs and wishes are fulfilled.
3) Respite Care for short and long term illness
4) Recruitment / Temporary Care Staff for Residential Homes and Nursing Homes
5) Nannies and Home Help
vetted and able to provide an excellent quality service. The following is an example of the process we follow:
- Evidence of current required training.
- Enhanced disclosure.
- Face to face interviews.
Listening and identifying your needs, we can supply the staff to meet your requirements, from general care to more senior specialised personnel.
Our service is always offered at competitive rates, providing value for money but without compromising quality