Every individual is unique. We believe that no service is ‘a one jacket fits all’. We work in partnership with the people who use our services, their families and friends as well as other professionals to ensure that we understand the ever-changing human needs and adjust our services to meet those needs.
People are supported in making their best choice starting from where they live, who supports them and every aspect of their daily living.
Our activities are tailored to each individual needs ranging from
- healthy lifestyle
- Educational programmes
Others include; employability, support with learning employment skills; home chores skills; transport training; personal budgeting and financial management skill, etc.
- ELMICH CARE
32 Knights Chambers
- N9 0TL
We also provide home care services.
Our home care services includes,
- Support with bathing, having shower, oral hygiene
- Support with eating
- Support with taking medications
- Incontinence care and support with toileting
- Cooking and menu planning
- Pet care
- Help with benefits, paying bills, etc
- Support with outings and visiting family and friends
- Accompanying to recreational activities
- Medical appointments, picking up prescriptions
- Help with getting around
- Help with using facilities
- Support with personal mobility
- Please call contact us for the details of our costing.
- Referral required
- Referral Details
Contact us for a free no obligation assessment in your home.
- Other notes
We care and support all age groups who may have special needs or vulnerable.
- Physical Disabilities
- People with Learning Disabilities
- Individuals with a Sensory Loss
- People who are recovering from illness/or ops
- Individuals who are terminally ill
- People with mental health issues