Winston's Wish Charity for Bereaved Children
Every day, more than 100 children are bereaved of a parent in the UK. Winston’s Wish is the leading childhood bereavement charity in the UK.
To be the leading charity supporting bereaved children.
To ensure the resilience of children confronted by the death of someone important to them by providing high quality services that meet their needs.
- family focused – holding the family at the heart of everything we do
- innovative – delivering high quality, pioneering and creative activities that will lead the way in supporting bereaved children, raising income and clearly demonstrating what we do
- sincere – remaining true to our core values and beliefs and our learned experience and knowledge
- open to listening, reflecting and responding – genuinely connecting with people in a supportive manner, to build trust and empower them
- community oriented – being at the heart of each community as we continue to extend our reach, helping to ensure that children get the support they need when they need it
- collaborative – working in partnership and in a unified way to achieve a shared goal
Visit our website for more information.