Chingford Audi Apprentice Vehicle Service Advisor
Possible start date
25 May 2019
t is initially a 2 year programme giving a fantastic overview of each department within the dealership, providing you the best foundations for a long term and successful career. The role itself is focused around delivery of “customer delight” everything we do within our dealerships whether it be sales, service or maintenance of vehicles is structured to ensure that our service lives up to our customers’ expectations.
You will be heavily involved in working with all departments; processing paperwork, using databases and bringing a friendly and energetic approach to your daily work. In return we will train you to the highest standard using the best people and resources available both in the workplace and in our academy. Motor Vehicle experience is not essential however retail; customer service or administration skills would certainly be advantageous.
Day-to-day duties within the role include:
- Customer service – focal point of contact to customers for servicing over telephone and face to face - arranging bookings and appointments - walking customers through damage checks
- Administration – book service appointments - prepare invoices - process warranty claims
- Teamwork – liaising with the workshop, management and customer
- Upselling – promote and sell accessories and service plans
We are looking for people who are passionate about our industry and our brand. Some of the personal skills that you should think about showing us in your application are:
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn
- Strong communication
- Customer Service