YMCA East London Health & Wellbeing Centre
At YMCA East London we have completely redeveloped our facilities as part of our commitment to provide accessible, affordable, quality leisure and fitness services to residents of the Borough of Waltham Forest. Our gym has cutting edge equipment with individual TV screens, cardio theatre and access to social networks whilst you work out! The gym spans across two floors and our facilities also include two dance studios, sports hall, crèche and community café.
Our inclusive Health & Wellbeing membership options make joining a gym accessible to everybody. Membership starts from as little as £25.95 per month for gym only membership, rising to £39.95 for full membership, which includes access to our exercise classes. We also offer discounted rates for students, those in receipt of benefits and on low incomes, the over 60’s and corporate membership.
Depending on your membership, benefits may include:
- Inclusive access to the gym
- Free induction
- 4 complimentary personal training sessions
- Access to over 30 exercise classes
- No long term contract
- 15% discount in our café
Gym Opening Times
The gym opening times are:
6.30am – 10:00pm Monday to Friday
8.00am – 8.00pm at weekends, with the exception of some Bank Holidays
- YMCA East London
642, Forest Road
- E17 3EF
- When is it on
- Monday to Friday 6.30am to 10pm and Saturday and Sunday 8am to 8pm
- Time of day
- You can also sign up at PayasUgym.com where you receive a pass each time you want to come and enjoy a session in our gym, or simply pop along to reception and pay direct to our staff.