Internet and computer session at Wood Street Library
Friendly and informal free drop in session for anyone who would like to get some help with using computers and the internet.
Get help and support to do exciting things online such as:
* Exchange photos instantly
|* Apply for jobs online
* Manage your money with online banking
|* Send an email
|* Shop from your sofa
* Keep in contact with friends and relatives
|* Make a video phone call
* Search the internet for information and advice
Appointment only, please contact the library to book a session.
- Wood Street Library
- E17 4AA
- When is it on
- Saturdays 11.30am to 12.30pm