East London Vision (Waltham Forest branch)
What we do
East London Vision’s Access Technology advice and training service provides vision impaired people with technology support, in order that they have access to more services and a wider range of information with direct help via telephone, email, face-to-face, or we will signpost you to those offering the most appropriate services for you!
What we offer
• Help finding the correct access technology solution
• Basic demonstrations of various access technology
• Help to set up assistive technology equipment, both hardware and software.
• 1 to 1 and group training
• Setting up your email and social media account
• Helping you to chat online with family and friends using Skype, WhatsApp and other services.
• Working with organisations to make their information technology accessible to vision impaired people
• Training of staff and volunteers so that they are able to provide appropriate support to vision impaired people
• Advice about a range of other technology support providers available.
For further information about East London Vision please contact:
T: 020 3697 6464
Registered Charity No. 1154207
East London Vision, 90
- E15 2BG
- Registered No.