Eat or Heat (Foodbank)
We are an organisation that endeavours to help feed people in these times of austerity. As the economic situation has deteriorated, we have seen more families that say:
“I can either heat and light the house, but can’t feed the family too”.
LIFE IN THIS COUNTRY SHOULDN’T BE “EAT OR HEAT”
SO HOW CAN YOU HELP?
We need cans, packets, cartons, crates of food. Not fresh food as we don’t have anywhere to store it. But long life food will be great.
Please will you spare something so we can see our fellow citizens live a decent life?
We know times are hard, but dig deep please and spare just something to help someone have a decent meal.
- Eat Or Heat
1A, Jewel Road
- E17 4QU
- Referral required
- Referral Details
Referral Information Please Read
- Form available at www.eatorheat.org
- Please complete the whole form.
- Mobile contact information for the client is essential for us to send instructions of how to collect the emergency food aid. If the client does not have a mobile, we will need to know who to contact with collection details.
- The referral must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or posted to Eat or Heat, Quaker House, 1A Jewel Road, E17 4QU (postal referrals will take longer to process)
- Please do not send the client with a printed referral form.
- The client should not attend the food bank until they have been contacted by us.
- We will contact the client with collection details, usually by SMS Text within three days of the referral being received.
- This referral will allow the client to attend the food bank on four occasions. These will be detailed in the SMS text sent by us.