E-Flow is part of Waltham Forest's Gangs Prevention Programme and runs activities such as:
Weekly indoor Parkour/Free Running training sessions using professional Parkour Athletes & Coaches to teach basic foundation techinques, strenghtening and conditioning.
- Weekly outdoor Parkour/Free Running training sessions sessions using professional Parkour Athletes & Coaches to teach how to use foundation techniques in an outdoor environment.
- Group mentoring sessions focussing on achieving ambitions & goals, raising aspirations and empowering young people.
- One-to-one mentoring sessions for young people most at risk of becmoing NEET.
- Inform local residents, schools, youth services and authorities of the activities available.
- Market the activities in the local press, emails, telephone, social network sites and through direct flyer distribution.
- Employ 2 professional Parkour Coaches
- Employ and train 2 volunteers
- Employ 4 youth mentors
- To raise aspirations of young people most at risk of gang involvement and gang-related activity, changing mentality from being ‘gang-related’ to ‘team-work’.
- To teach young people Parkour/Free Running skills (including a mixture of gymnastics, acrobatics, martial arts, athletics, dance/movement), strengthening bodies and minds and teaching the importance of healthy, active lifestyles.
- To harness individual creativity in each young person, supporting creative outlets and leadership skills.
For more information please get on touch with us using the below details.