We are a home care service provider for adults that recognizes the value of independence, dignity and comfort.
We provide services that match the specific needs and wishes of our clients by giving them the support they need while allowing them the freedom they desire in the comfort of their home.We take pride in the service we provide by ensuring that all our staff are DBS Checked, experienced and fully trained.
We are CQC rated as Good and support adults from the age of 18- 65 and over. We also offer support to people with learning disabilities and autism.Ours services include among others; Day time care, Disability care, Live in Care, Palliative care, Night time care and Respite care
Impact Care Limited is a home care service for adults that recognizes the value of independence, dignity and comfort. We aim to provide services catered to specific needs and wishes of our clients giving them the support they need while allowing them the freedom they desire. At Impact care we employ trained staff that are very flexible and friendly to better cater to the needs of clients.
Aims and Objectives
At Impact Care Limited we have the following aims:
- Provide high quality flexible, personalised services with an outcome-based approach, providing service users real choice and control.
- Meet the client's physical, emotional needs and overall well-being in a dignified non-judgemental way.
- Recognize the client’s diversity ensuring religious, cultural, racial and gender identities are respected and to request clients and their carers respect the rights of staff to the same non-discriminatory approach.
- Ensure that the client is always treated with dignity and respect and that they are safeguarded from the risk of abuse.
- Involve service users fully in planning their own care, devising and implementing their care plans and managing the records of care.
- Ensure that all information received in the course of carrying out our duties is treated with the utmost confidentiality and is not passed to any unauthorised persons. Records will be accurate and fit for purpose.
- Be respectful of the client’s personal privacy and space.
- Ensure that the quality of the service provided is of the highest standards possible and to use appropriate methods to achieve this.
We will fulfil are aims by adhering to the following objectives:
- Employing competent, fit for purpose staff, staff will receive specialised ongoing training to demonstrate achievement of the required standards and competencies.
- Ensure that all health and safety procedures are followed at all times.
- Obtaining informed consent from the client for all aspects of care activities.
- Protecting physical privacy and dignity during care processes through careful planning and positive communication and attitude.
- Ensuring that complaints are listened to and responded to within given timescales.
- Supporting clients to develop their social, vocational and recreational skills.
- Match the nominated Care Worker as closely as possible with the client, and respecting the need to change the Care Worker in the event of subsequent non -compatibility.
- Involve service users and carers in the provisions, management and development of services, which will be monitored regularly as part of the quality assurance framework ensuring that the service is run in the best interests of service users.
- We understand that care needs are always subject to change, and the service we provide must be flexible to accommodate the changes without compromising the quality of care provided.
Principles of Service
- To focus on the Client, we aim to provide Care in ways which have positive outcomes promoting active participation and involvement in care decision making.
- To ensure that we are” fit for purpose” we examine our operations constantly to ensure that we are successfully adhering to our stated aims and objectives. We welcome feedback from our users, their friends, relatives and stakeholders.
- To work towards the comprehensive welfare of the clients we serve, we aim to provide for each client a care package that contributes to his or her overall personal, health, social needs and preferences. We will co-operate with other services and healthcare professionals to help maximise independence and to ensure where practicable with the person maximum participation in their community, where appropriate.
- To ensure we can meet assessed needs, prior to service commencement, we ensure that the client’s Health & Social needs and preferences are thoroughly assessed. We endeavour to ensure that as a healthcare organization we provide services which meet the assessed needs of each client and that needs are re-assessed as frequently as necessary and that the care and support provided has the flexibility to respond to changing needs or requirements.
- The client will be supported to understand and be in agreement with the care management decision, and informed consent will be obtained prior to all care undertaken.
- To demonstrate commitment to provide quality services, and continuous improvement in the level of care we offer.
- To employ a quality workforce who demonstrate professional and ethical behaviours. Our service manager and care staff will be compliant with industry standards and requirements set by the National Training Organisations.
- To have robust governance arrangements and supervision measures in place for all care staff. Staff are required to demonstrate achievement of the required competencies and standards which include mandatory elements i.e. Infection control, basic life support, safeguarding and role specific development. Annual updates and validation contribute towards continuous professional development (CPD) and ongoing performance review and appraisal will monitor skills, competencies, capabilities and achievement of key performance indicators.
- All care staff will be compliant with Impact Care Limited Policies and Procedures, appropriate Local and National requirements and recommendations for Domiciliary Care delivery.
- Clear procedures will highlight the process for urgent follow up by an appropriate Healthcare Professional if deemed clinically necessary.
Regulated activities: Personal care
Service user bands: We support adults from the age of 18-65, and 65 and over. We also offer support to people with learning disabilities and autism.
CQC service types: We are a domiciliary care organisation providing care and support to service users in the comfort of their home. We provide day, night and live in care services to people who need help in their own homes.
- Contact Name
- Vivian Nanyondo
- Contact Position
- Service website
We are a Tier 2 provider with Hampshire council and have a lot of capacity and ongoing packages in Hampshire. We currently work with Basildon CCG and have vast experience working with complex needs and providing palliative care. We are a home care service provider for adults that recognizes the value of independence, dignity and comfort. We provide services that match the specific needs and wishes of our clients by giving them the support they need while allowing them the freedom they desire in the comfort of their home.We take pride in the service we provide by ensuring that all our staff are DBS Checked, experienced and fully trained. We are CQC rated as Good and support adults from the age of 18- 65 and over. We also offer support to people with learning disabilities and autism.Ours services include among others; Day time care, Disability care, Live in Care, Palliative care, Night time care and Respite care
- IMPACT CARE
9 Collerne Street
9 Collerne Street, Harrold Hill
- RM3 9FE
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type 18 Part time per hour
- Age Ranges
- Other notes
At Impact Home Care, we provide reliable and affordable home care services to clients in countrywide.
Whether you need daily health related attention or are looking for appointment based care you name it, we
do it! Our certified practitioners work with you and your doctor to develop and manage a personalized home health plan that’s most convenient for you.