Outward Supported Living for Adults with Learning Disabilities
Outward has successfully been providing supported living services for more than 40 years.
Supported living with Outward
We have supported living services in Waltham Forest for people with moderate learning disabilities. We have a group of 10 houses in the Walthamstow area that provide shared supported living accommodation with 24 hr staff support.
Are you looking for a place to live where you will feel safe, receive help and support with day-to-day life and become more independent? We have different properties with different levels of support to suit your needs.
Why live in an Outward supported living service?
- A safe place to live
- Dedicated and tailored support sessions each week
- Help accessing the local community
- 24-hour on-call help and support if needed.
We are a forward-thinking charity that works across ten London Boroughs to support people to live with dignity and purpose. We work in Bromley, Camden, Enfield, Hackney, Haringey, Islington, Newham, Redbridge, Tower Hamlets and Waltham Forest.
Our work is diverse, from supporting people to live independently in their own homes to providing safe, secure accommodation and tailored support when and where it is needed.
See our full range of services here... Outward
- Outward Housing, Newlon House
4, Daneland Walk, Hale Village
- N17 9FE
The venue listed here is Outward's head office in Hale Village.
- All the costs of our service are available on request and depending upon your level of need. Please do get in touch and we will explain everything.
- Referral required
- Referral Details
We can take a referral if:
- You have a learning disability or autistic spectrum condition.
- You are looking for supported accommodation.
- You are known to social services for learning disabilities or autistic spectrum conditions.
- You can get funding for your support or already have a personal budget.
To refer someone for one of our supported living services, or for more information about these services, please get in touch by email at email@example.com or by phone on 020 8980 7101
- Other notes
We are a member of/have the following accreditations:
- Autism Accreditation
- The British Assessment Bureau ISO9001 and OHSAS18001
- The British Safety Council · Investing in Volunteers
- Investors in People
- Mindful Employer
- The Voluntary Organisations Disability Group (VODG)
All Outward staff go through a rigorous learning and development programme to be prepared to deliver high quality care and support services.
All our training courses are mapped against the standards of the Care Certificate and Manager Induction Standards (MIS).
You can be confident that anyone using our services will be treated with respect and will be supported by well-trained staff who know exactly what they are doing