Outward Specialist Outreach Support for Adults with Learning Disabilities
Supporting people with learning disabilities in Waltham Forest
Outward’s outreach team can support you if you have a learning disability and live in Waltham Forest. We have a team of trained and experienced staff who provide a range of support to people at home, in the community. The aim is to reduce the need for support through skills teaching and to encourage peer support.
How will this service help me?
Our outreach services can help you with some of the difficulties of everyday life, enabling you to develop new skills and become more independent. Our friendly and dedicated staff will visit you at home to help you with:
- managing money and paying bills
- filling out forms
- going to appointments
- personal care, such as housekeeping
- socialising and meeting new people
- and much more ...
Who can benefit from this service?
You can benefit from our outreach service if:
- you have a learning disability and live in Waltham Forest
- you need support in your current home
- you are known to social services for learning disabilities in Waltham Forest
- you can get funding for your support or already have a personal budget
We are a forward-thinking charity that works across ten London Boroughs to support people to live with dignity and purpose. We work in Bromley, Camden, Enfield, Hackney, Haringey, Islington, Newham, Redbridge, Tower Hamlets and Waltham Forest.
Our work is diverse, from supporting people to live independently in their own homes to providing safe, secure accommodation and tailored support when and where it is needed.
See our full range of services here... Outward
109, Daneland Walk
- N17 9FE
The venue listed here is Outward's head office in Hale Village
- All the costs of our service are available on request and depending upon your level of need. Please do get in touch and we will explain everything.
- Referral required
- Referral Details
We can take a referral if:
- You have a learning disability and live in Waltham Forest
- You are looking for support in your current home
- You are known to social services for learning disabilities in Waltham Forest
- You can get funding for your support or already have a personal budget.
Please get in touch using the contact details on this page if you would like to use this service, or would like to refer someone else for our Outreach Support Service.
- Other notes
We are a member of/have the following accreditations: · Autism Accreditation · The British Assessment Bureau ISO9001 and OHSAS18001 · The British Safety Council · Investing in Volunteers · Investors in People · Mindful Employer · The Voluntary Organisations Disability Group (VODG)
All Outward staff go through a rigorous learning and development programme to be prepared to deliver high quality care and support services.
All our training courses are mapped against the standards of the Care Certificate and Manager Induction Standards (MIS).
You can be confident that anyone using our services will be treated with respect and will be supported by well-trained staff who know exactly what they are doing.