We are proud to have a long and well established history of providing a wide range of choice for our prospective and continuing learners and we are continually seeking to develop and introduce new learning opportunities such as our expanded higher education and apprenticeship offer starting in September 2013.
We are committed to providing a high quality learner experience and at our recent Ofsted inspection that took place in April 2013 we were judged by inspectors as being “Good”. Inspectors said that “the welcoming and inclusive atmosphere at Harrow College helps all learners reach their full potential”. In addition, our most recent nationally published success rates show that Harrow College was the top performing FE College in London out of 33 London FE colleges overall for adults on long courses of more than 24 weeks (*).
Our courses and programmes are offered on two large campuses located at Harrow on the Hill and Harrow Weald with provision in construction and engineering offered at the Harrow Skills Centre and the Whitefriars Training Centre. We have a wide range of specialist facilities and resources to support our learners including our recently remodelled hair and beauty salons at Harrow on the Hill and brand new physics laboratories at Harrow Weald that open in September 2013.
020 8909 6000
020 8909 6032 / 6030 (minicom)
- Epping Forest College
Harrow Weald Campus
- HA3 6RR
- See website for more details on fees
Harrow College is an Ofsted Grade 2 mainstream further education college that provides full and part time programmes of study. ‘A safe and friendly learning environment’
‘Learners with learning difficulties and disabled learners are an integral and central part of college life and play a full part in generating an inclusive ethos.’
‘The welcoming and inclusive atmosphere helps all learners to reach their full potential.
Inspection report: Harrow College, June 2013
- Full-time courses for learners up to age 25 working higher than Milestone 6, including a full range of integrated enrichment and enterprise activities; a dedicated Travel Trainer and Work Experience Supervisor.
- Part-time courses for adults with learning difficulties or disabilities such as Cookery, Art & Design, Ready for Work and Adult Literacy & Numeracy.
- Access to a comprehensive range of full-time mainstream vocational and academic programmes
We aim to offer tailored support where possible, giving learners of all abilities the opportunity to succeed. Learners with identified learning difficulties or disabilities are assessed at interview by a member of our specialist support team
Additional support for learners may include:
- Teaching assistant in/out of the classroom
- Small group support
- Enabling technology
- Specialist equipment
- Professional assessments - for special exam arrangements
- Qualified note-taker
- Personal Care plan
- Mobility Assistance
We are a Centre of Excellence for the deaf, we have a specialist Communication Support Team and can provide qualified BSL interpreters
- Contact Telephone
- 020 8909 6000
- Contact Email
- email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org