Greenleaf Primary School
When you first visit Greenleaf School, you sense very quickly that it is a vibrant, happy, multi-cultural school with respect, tolerance and celebration at its core. Then, when you look at the school’s results, you will see that the friendly, caring atmosphere is accompanied by an ethos of supporting pupils to achieve their full potential and raise standards.
At Greenleaf Primary School every child matters and as such we have high expectations of all members of our school community. We will provide a calm, safe, stimulating and challenging environment where children and adults develop an enjoyment of learning. We work together to:
- Achieve the highest possible level of attainment
- Promote and maintain a healthy physical and emotional lifestyle
- Learn to understand, respect and value our own and others' way of life
- Develop the confidence, self-esteem, interest and enjoyment in learning which will enable us to think critically, creatively and independently and prepare us fully for the next stage in our education
- Develop our personalised learning through promoting self motivation and reflection
- Ensure everyone has equal access to a broad and balanced curriculum that reflects their individual needs in the ever changing technological world
- Develop a positive role for the school within the wider community and to take an active part in our complex and diverse world
- Evaluate our progress, identifying any barriers or inequalities and their underlying causes, taking preventative and remedial action where appropriate
At the heart of these aims is a complete commitment by Greenleaf to a policy of equal opportunities for all; regardless of class, disability, ethnic origin, gender, sexuality, family make-up, belief (religious or non-religious), or any other individual special need.
We value the many different cultures of our families and feel that the diverse cultural inheritance of our children is an enormous asset to the school.
We treat, very seriously, any incident of a discriminatory nature and have a formal procedure for dealing with such incidents.
Nursery with Free Early Education places is available at this school.
Greenleaf Primary School
80 Greenleaf Road
- E17 6QW
- Age Ranges
- From 4 years to 11 years
- 3 & 4 year old funding
- 2 year old funding
30 Hours Extended Entitlement
- Tax Free Childcare
- Offers the free 30 hour entitlement
- Ofsted Report
- View the latest Ofsted inspection grade and report
- Inspection Date
- Inspection Grade