Chapel End Infant School and Early Years Centre
To be a learning organisation which offers inclusive support and opportunities to children, families, staff, Governors and the wider community. By working together we will provide quality experiences in a stimulating environment that will enhance learning and development for all.
These aims are realised within a multicultural context, where all children, irrespective of gender, race, religion or disability are treated fairly and equally.
1. To provide a broad and balanced curriculum that promotes the fulfilment of each child's academic, creative and physical potential and fosters their social, moral and spiritual values.
2. To promote active learning that encourages the children to observe, question and be interested in the world around them.
3. To teach children to be organised, confident, persistent and to get along.
4. To ensure that each child receives equal entitlement to the full range of learning opportunities.
5. To develop positive partnerships between home and school.
Nursery with Free Early Education places is available at this school.
Chapel End Infant School
3 Beresford Road
- E17 4LN
- Age Ranges
- 2 to 7 years
- 3 & 4 year old funding
- 2 year old funding
30 Hours Extended Entitlement
- Tax Free Childcare
- Offers the free 30 hour entitlement
- Ofsted Report
- View the latest Ofsted inspection grade and report
- Inspection Date
- Inspection Grade