Adult safeguarding supports people over the age of 18 to protect them from abuse.
Here you will find information on how to tell us you need help.
We can help if you’re unable to protect yourself and are experiencing or at risk of experiencing abuse.
You don’t need to be in contact with social workers or health workers to receive this service.
When you have a physical disability or health problem that prevents you from moving around easily, you’ll know that there can be risks to your safety.
Risks can include falls and accidents and so it's important to learn what steps you can take to help keep safe.
- Protecting adults at risk: London multi-agency policy and procedures to safeguard adults from abuse (pdf 1449KB)
- Safeguarding adults at risk policy and procedures (pdf 349KB)
- Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards (DoLS) code of practice (pdf 471KB)
- LBWF multi-agency self-neglect policy (pdf 1.1MB)
- Violence Against Women and Girls (VAWG) referral pathways 2015 (pdf 349KB)
- Think Family escalation letter of concern (word doc 97KB)
- 14-15 Safeguarding adults annual report and 2015-17 delivery plan (pdf 8.2MB)
- 13-14 Safeguarding adults annual report (pdf 8.4MB)
- Safeguarding adults concern form (word doc 161KB)
- Third party police referral form (word doc 42KB)
- Safeguarding Adults Review - Adult Lucy final report 2016 (pdf 736KB)
- Safeguarding Adults Board response to SAR Adult Lucy (pdf 32KB)
- Escalation Letter SAB.pdf (93 KB)
- ALADO procedure